viernes, 21 de noviembre de 2008

Interviewing a deity

My company is aware of the advantages of sharing knowledge, and so it has developed some tools to enable a better communication amongst its workers. One of those tools is the Company Weblog, consisting in a blog (actually a quite simple one, no frills) that runs on the internal servers and is accesible from every worker's computer within the company, including the offices in other countries. Most of the entries are about the world of search advertising, but sometimes it's used for other purposes. For example, every new colleague that's hired has to undergo a little, personal interview, which is posted in the weblog so everybody gets to know him/her. As every new worker, I had to submit my interview last week. I didn't want to be too serious, after all my life's too boring to have someone simply reading about it. Did I go too far with 'spicing' it?


It needs to be underlined that, when my colleagues read the title of the entry -that is, 'Interview with Jesus'- they all thought it was the other Jesus who had been interviewed. Sorry to dissapoint them, I'm no mesiah... yet.

4 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

jajajjaja, me ha encantado.

Anónimo dijo...

JFK!?

Es NYC...

Anónimo dijo...

Ja ja ja ja Que bueno!

Trabajas en un sitio un tanto extraño...

Besitos desde Madrid!


*Pitu*

Anónimo dijo...

The thought of JESUS struggling with the printer - cursing at it and wanting to throw it on the floor - makes me giggle ;)

xx, P.S.