lunes, 25 de mayo de 2009

What's in your bag?

The Internet is a real bottomless hole for overcurious people. Which I am, really am. So it happens way too often that I know when I sit with my laptop, but fail completely in predicting when I'll be shutting it down. But it's not my fault! What am I supposed to do when there are so many intriguing, amusing and totally useless sites to see your time wasted hour after hour? It's just too tempting!

And it's not only those countless hardcore freaky sites which devour my leisure (and not so leisure) time... Sometimes other perfectly serious, trusty sites hide dangerous traps awaiting for those poor visitors who just love wasting time and are unlucky enough to have their clicks reaching them. Wanna see an example? Keep reading, my skeptical friend!

Everybody knows Flickr, right? The famous site to have your pictures exposed, browsed and commented by other users. A must-be for digital photographers from amateurs to pros. Well, beware! Because those who devote long afternoons looking at the wonderful pics other luckier or more talented guys took, seriously risk falling in brain-sucking pools with the ability to automatically divert any focus on photography to pointless bullshit. Amazed? Ha!

My favourite one is called What's in my bag... being as simple as it name announces: just empty your bag, take a pic and explain what's behind every stupid little item that you carry around. Sounds foolish, huh? Actually it is... but now I cannot stop browsing more and more bags from Japan to Albacete, with their little mountains of scrambled shit tagged around. No matter soon or late, whenever I decide to go do something else I always see a colorful thumbnail from a (wtf?) extremely interesting cluster of stuff that cannot be just skipped! And instead of putting down the laptop lid it's clicking next what i do... I'm an addict!

Oh... er... yes, I'm also GUILTY.


Happy week, everyone!

2 comentarios:

Alexia dijo...

I see you're hard at work... AT your place of work ;-)

I'm still annoyed that you snagged a CitizenM pen and I didn't! Where were they?? In the lobby? In the room? Why didn't I see them? Oh the inhumanity!

Anónimo dijo...

Pues si, si muy interesante lo que escribes.
H