viernes, 20 de febrero de 2009

This is... Holland!


Some day in early November, 2008. I had just arrived in Groningen and was taking one of those first strolls you go for when you're a complete newcomer. One of those walks in which you're never completely sure if you wanted to get lost in the new city or it was just that you could'n find your way back. Whatever the case, my steps took me to the magnificent University of Groningen building. But the picture was not in the 'Academia Gebouw' but in front of it, instead. A guy, his car, countless balloons... and a problem!

I knew it had been a good idea to put my small Sony P8 in my coat's pocket!

_______________

Mi primer día en Gronin, a principios de noviembre del año pasado, y la imagen que me hizo ser consciente de dónde estaba: un tío, su coche y muchos globos por meter! Esto -no podía ser de otro modo- es Holanda.

1 comentarios:

Alexia dijo...

The rabobank in the corner did not go unnoticed ;) Great pic, baby!